- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data. Data subject - a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- When registering or raising queries on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, mobile number, country, billing information or other details to help you with your experience. These information are collected in purpose of providing services described on it, like to verify your identity when you sign in to website, to process your transactions made on site, to respond to support queries and offer consultations, for immigration needs that we required to provide to our clients.
- When you submit a support query we collect your full name, mobile number and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
2. Google Analytics
Embedded content from other websites
How Your Information Is Used
- To improve our sites and update our e-mail lists.
- For our legitimate business purposes.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
When Your Information Is Shared
In the event that we think we need to follow the law. For instance, we will share data to react to a court request or summon. We may likewise share if an administration office demands. We may likewise share if an investigatory body demands.
We keep up suitable authoritative, specialized, hierarchical, and physical safeguards to protect against misplacement or loss, abuse or unapproved access, exposure, modification, or annihilation of your individual data.