At Luke Bowman Law, our goal is to provide efficient and streamlined services to each of our clients, with our team of experts regardless of case complexity.
- Family-Based Immigration
- Nonimmigrants Visa
- Immigrants (Green Card)
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Immigration Defense and Relief
The Law Office of Luke Bowman & Associates provides assistance and advice on all types of Non Immigrant Visas as mentioned below. We also provide guidance for individuals with...
We realize that immigration law can be stressful and confusing. Our experienced team of attorneys and legal analysts will help you explore different options to work and live in...
At Luke Bowman Law, we focus our practice on helping families navigate the immigration landscape. Our team will evaluate your case and process dependent visas that can help...
At Luke Bowman Law, we assist companies in developing comprehensive systems to ensure compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Labor, and State...
Family is important and you do not want to be separated from your loved ones. We help you prevent or minimize separation of family members. We assist couples with marriage-based...
If you are an immigrant seeking permanent residency in the United States, Luke Bowman Law can assist you. Our attorneys can communicate in an easy-to-understand way exactly what needs
- Jun 09, 2021 USCIS Updates Policies to promote Immigration Services
- May 05, 2021 USCIS to Suspend Biometrics Requirement for Certain I-539 Applicants Beginning May 17, 2021
- May 03, 2021 The U.S. restricts travel from India starting May 04, 2021
Years of experience
- B-1 Business Visitor.
- E-3 Certain Specialty Occupation Professionals from Australia.
- E2 Treaty Investor.
- EB-1 Priority Workers.
- EB-2 Advanced Workers.
- EB-3 Skilled or Other Workers.
- H-1B Person in Specialty Occupation.
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about Outsourced immigration services and realted to visas.See More